Emotion's take away

- Give me emotion on a can and a small package of love with a light-feeling flavor please.
- Supersize it?
- No, I'm on an intensity diet.
- Would you like kids with that?
- Hmmm... I'm not sure, I shouldn't.
- It's only 18cents more and they are compromise free.
- How did you know I can't commit?
- It's just very common these days. They don't want us to panic, but it is spreading like wildfire.
- Who's they?
- Oh, you know. Them.

- No, I don't.
- You don't what? You don't like kids?

- I don't know who they are!
- Just tinny beings, tender and crispy.
- No!
- What do you mean no?

- Nothing related to kids! I just don't know who "they" are!
- Who's they?

- I don't know! You tell me!
- You asked about them!
- They whom you were talking about!

- Oh, them!
- Yes!
- They're just the people who say things. "They say that..." It's just them.
- I see...
- Are you dissapointed?
- I don't know how I am anymore.

- Some children to cheer you up sir?
- Yes, please, I beg you. I'll have the kids too.
- Would that be all for you sir?
- What the hell, I'll also try some of those harmless excitement cupcakes.
- To go?
- Yes, I'm hoping on dying soon. You don't want deatch to catch you on the street, do ya? Better to be safe at home!
- Thank you for eating with us. Come back in your next life!
- Sure!



 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario