Journey to the centre of myself




- Hold me. Don't strangle me. Give it a few years of unconscious inclination to reproduce my parents relationship. Codependency is fun for a while. Hold still for the sudden outbursts of rage. Make me lose consciousness the way I like it. Just not tonight. My trauma is kicking hard. Take a detour over repressed emotions, lack of self esteem and constant craving to blame it on you.

Projecting is my field babe.

- Change direction at hidden desires, unrecognized frustration and constant self-torture. Do not dream about napping at the nearest exit. I spent my entire 20's sleeping. Please excuse my 30's, 40's and 50's crisis.

I'm still not over my childhood either.

- Hold your breath for the 60's and retirement existential crossroads. Two more decades of decadence and physical deprave. 

That was it. I cried like a baby over my own grave. You should have listened!

- I've never seen a man cry.

- I think I really loved her once.
- I called you many times.
- There was nothing more fulfilling than your emptiness.
- Don't you dare shouting at me again.

I told the children that by the time of my death, I had found it. I had to. There is no key. The way out? Should I start again?

- Someone is holding the camera. You can stop it when you want.
- I was only free in your repetition!

Even thought I shouldn't, I looked back.

- In my thoughts you were always perfect. I'm sorry, I still draw like a 3 year old.
- We're all born in love. Don't die in hatred.
- There was only the way
- We just didn't know which one!
- We just didn't know which one!










No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario